SUPER LATE MODEL RULES
- Dirt/Lucas rules apply.
ENGINE AND WEIGHT OPTIONS
- Open Motor 2300 lbs.
- Steel block aluminum heads 2250 lbs.
- All steel motor 2200 lbs.
- With driver anytime. No weight adjustment devices allowed inside car.
- One four-barrel carburetor. Gas or Alcohol.
- 103 inch minimum. Measured from center of hub to center of hub.
- Six (6) inches from center of ball joint to most forward spark plug, for all cars.
- Any type permitted.
- All transmissions must have forward and reserve gears. No straight drives.
- TIRES MUST PUNCH 40 OR MORE
- No tire prepping
All identifications numbers must be visible on front and back of tires. No altering. NO TOLERANCE Drivers caught with non-conforming tires will be immediately disqualified from the event’s racing activities. Drivers will lose all points for that event and all monies and awards for that event. Driver will be fined $500 and will be suspended from competing for one (1) month. Track reserves right to impound any non-conforming or questionable tire(s).
- 8 inch rear spoilers on all cars.